We are SO excited about our Trip to Camp Highroad on Saturday. Here are some details that will help you prepare for the adventure. Drop off is between 1:30-1:50 PM. Pick up is at 9:00 PM
Camp Highroad: 21164 STEPTOE HILL ROAD, MIDDLEBURG, VA, 20117
HELP WITH FOOD
We will be purchasing the food for dinner and dessert at 10 AM on Saturday. If you are willing to contribute an item or two that would help us– we’ve made a sign up sheet here https://signup.com/go/gFbZSHE
WHAT TO BRING
- Warm Clothes!
- A water bottle (we will be able to refill them throughout the day)
- Any food items you claimed from the list above
It’s going to get COLD, so students should be sure to bring warm clothes and dress in layers. We will be able to store evening coats and things in a vehicle while we are on the challenge course.
- Between 1:30 and 1:50 Arrive at Camp Highroad (drop off is at the High Ropes Course on the map)
- 2:00 Challenge Course & Zipline
- Around 5 we will move to our bonfire location which is the Locust Grove Campsite
- Pick up will be at 9:00 at Locust Grove
Here is a link to the Highroad Map— The roads are also well marked with signs. (https://www.camphighroad.org/contact/maps/2021-map/) You may want to drop off at High Ropes and then be sure you have found Locust Grove in the daylight so that it is easier to find at night for pickup!
Please note that we must have a 2021/2022 Permission Slip on file for your student(s) to participate.