Haymarket Church is sponsoring a joint mission trip to Ahuachapán, El Salvador with our partners at the Manassas Campus of Saint Thomas United Methodist Church. We will be working with churches in El Salvador and with a group called El Salvador Mission Projects. All adults are welcome (and encouraged) to participate in this amazing experience. The trip will be November 8-15. The team will do construction work on a school, participate in a feeding program, build relationships with the people of El Salvador, and more. This is an awesome chance to put God’s love into action! For more information or to sign up for the trip, talk to Tim Grembowski (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The costs for the trip are:
- The costs for individuals will be $489 (not including airfare/passports/shots/spending money).
- The team costs will be $5180 (shared by the team, including fundraising work), which includes
- School construction costs: $4200
- Feeding Program for 500 meals*: $500
- Construction Coordination costs: $400
- 4 days of translator costs when we do the feeding program: $80