It’s time for our Camping Trip! (November 2/3, 2019)
Here are the important details:
Plan to arrive at the Ministry Center by 10:30 AM on Saturday November 2 with a packed lunch
- a packed lunch–we are going to begin our adventure with a hike and a stop for lunch
- WARM clothes for sleeping/hanging out
- closed toed shoes
- a coat (yes, we are serious about this one!)
- a sleeping bag/pillow
- a toothbrush/toothpaste
- a tent–if you have one. If you don’t, that’s cool too, we will be sharing tents (appropriately with our own ‘blue’ or ‘pink’ friends only).
- supplies for our camping dessert challenge (Anyone may enter our camping dessert making competition! Anything goes EXCEPT nuts! You may plan to use the campfire or bring something that doesn’t involve camp cooking.)
- A permission slip if you have not already filled it out for another even this year.
We will end our camping trip with worship at Haymarket Church on Sunday Morning, so students may be picked up at Haymarket Elementary School at 11:15 AM.
Cost: $30 (to cover campsite space rental, dinner & breakfast)
*Students may join us late if needed–we will be camping at Bull Run Regional Park’s campground. Just let Kim know.
If you have any questions, have not RSVP’d, or are bringing a friend please let Kim know ASAP so we can be sure you have a seat belt! email@example.com